WhatsApp released new features that allows user to delete sent message. It is available for everyone on iPhone and Android. This works for single message to group message sent. When message delete it shows text as “This message was deleted” to other users. It shows text “You deleted this message” on sender iPhone or Android. Important things to remember is that you can delete sent message from other device up to five to seven minutes of message sent. Other things you have to consider is that if person have older version of WhatsApp then this features will not work. This featured will only work with latest version WhatsApp in any platform iOS, Android etc.
IMPORTANT: Update WhatsApp to latest version on iPhone, or Android.
How to delete sent message in whatsApp – iPhone
#1) Open WhatsApp on iPhone, or Android.
#2) Open conversation, Long press recently Sent message.
– For testing, send message to someone you know.
#3) It shows action menu, choose Delete
– For Android, it will select record and shows action menu at top
#4) It shows radio button with record selected, Tap Delete Button.
– Do not select multiple record, select one record that suppose to delete.
#5) It shows action sheet, Choose “Delete for Everyone”
#6) It will delete message from all device.
– It shows “You deleted this message” on your device.
– It shows “This message was deleted” on other device.
How to delete sent message in whatsApp – Android
– Update WhatsApp to latest version on your Android Phone.
– Follow above steps to delete sent message.
– User interface are different on Android but steps are same to delete message.