With release of iOS 11 apple introduced one handed keyboard. Using one-handed keyboard could be a game changer for large screen iPhone i.e. All 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch iPhone model. Within 4.7 inch device if Display Zoom enable then one handed keyboard will not work. So turn off display zoom if you are willing to use One handed keyboard in iOS 11.
How One Handed Keyboard Works:
When you turn on one-handed keyboard, your iPhone default keyboard will shift to left or right side. Within one handed keyboard you can type more comfortably using your single hand even within larger screen iPhone 6, iPhone7, iPhone 8, iPhone X etc.
Method1: How to Enable One Handed Keyboard iOS 11
To works this method properly, you have to turn on multiple keyboard from Settings. Open any application that supports iOS keyboards.
1) Open application that support Keyboard.
2) When keyboard open, long press globe or emoji icon.
3) At bottom it shows three keyboard icon: Left Handed, Centered, and Right Handed.
4) Choose any keyboard you wish.
Method2: How to Enable One Handed Keyboard iOS 11
Within your device if multiple keyboard not enable then you can use this method. You can enable one handed keyboard from settings. Means you have to manually enable left or right handed keybaord. Below are details how it works.
1) Open Settings app.
2) Settings >> General
3) Settings >> General >> Keyboard
4) Settings >> General >> Keyboard >> One-Handed Keyboard
5) Settings >> General >> Keyboard >> One-Handed Keyboard >> Choose Left/Right
If you own larger screen device like iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X then you will get this feature very useful for day to day usage. Try this features and let us know how it works for you.